Pillow Talk Swap Results




WHINE TIME:

I'm officially sick of this weather. Too hot to do anything outside, too hot in the house (gets up to 80 indoors by mid afternoon). I was NOT created for this climate. Not by a long shot. 80 or 85 is my maximum ideal outdoor temp. And that's only for a month or two at the most. Here, we get a good 6 months above that temp, and right now we're in the triple digits and have been for a few weeks. That usually starts later in July or August, so we're really tired of the fact that it started so soon this year. Ugh.


SHOW OFF TIME:

So... instead, I've kept busy in other ways...

Like this pillow I made for my The Pillow Talk Swap partner on Flickr:
PTS Summer 2011 07

Isn't that piping around the edge great, just inside of the scrappy binding?
PTS Summer 2011 09

Here's what it looked like before I quilted it:
PTS summer 201103

Enjoy, partner!

No comments on "Pillow Talk Swap Results

Leave a Reply