b.a.zaar time!



Aack! Already?? It's b.a.zaar time! Translated, it's the new and soon-t0-be-annual craft fair for Tulsa and Broken Arrow area Etsy sellers! Held in the Farmer's Market area on Main Street in downtown Broken Arrow, OK, it's going to be a fun day.

Come one, come all, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and get all sorts of cool things, handmade by local artisans!

I know the fair deserves a nice big writeup, but I have to be up in 4 hours to iron my tablecloths, finish packing up the car, and drive to B.A. by 6 a.m.! Oy. And what wasn't made in the last precious hours before now will just have to wait for another craft fair. October always seems so far away when you're still in July, signing up for your first "real" craft show. Many lessons learned along the 3-month journey.

I'll try to blog from the fair if there's a break. Otherwise, I'll post a nice big blog post about it after the fact.

See you soon!

No comments on "b.a.zaar time!

Leave a Reply