BBW Deal!


BBW Deal!
Originally uploaded by binkwaffle


Why you should
a) use coupons
b) take advantage of killer sales
c) finally use those gift cards that just sit in your wallet for a year...

All told, I paid $5 and change out of pocket for this. I used a $5 BBW gift card, $40 left on a mall gift card, a $10/$40 BBW coupon, and bought it all at the semi-annual sale, and I paid 5 bucks!!!

Those candles were 75% off!! The regular price of everything was approx. $176!! Pre-giftcard and pre-cash price was only $50 and change. Granted, I used a gift card that I wouldn't usually have, but it was still an awesome deal either way!

I got:
2 Wallflower units w/ refills
2 Wallflower refill packs
1 Body Lotion
1 Shower Gel
4 4 oz. Candles
2 14.5 oz. Candles
2 Antibacterial Soaps
1 Shampoo
1 Conditioner

And yes, I know the photo stinks to high heaven. Sorry about that. Wanted to start using all right away and not stage a photo shoot. :-)

No comments on "BBW Deal!

Leave a Reply