munki love

What, you haven't spent $34 on one yard of fabric before?? Okay, neither have I... until now...
This is for a very special project which shall remain secret for now, but I just had to show off my new love: Heather Ross fabric. She has some designs available in quilting fabrics, others available only as Munki Munki pajamas. Because the artwork is so creative and adorable, the PJs are in high demand as well, selling on eBay and Etsy as "one XL sleeve" and "one left front pants panel" and so on... Very very cute. AND, for whatever strange reason, these pajamas -- which run close to $100 a pair -- have shown up in Marshall's and TJMaxx this past year for anywhere from $10 to $17!!! (Needless to say, I'd love you forever if you found some, especially the winter scenes, at your local Marshall's... just sayin'...) Used in small amounts to make it go farther, it can make a cute project elevate to a whole new level of cuteness. Or so I tell myself as I search the very same Marshall's yet again.

Does it help that I'm not keeping the whole yard, that I'm trading half of it for two more Heather Ross designs from another Heather Ross and Munki freak? Yeah, I didn't think so. Oh, well. It was worth a try.

No comments on "munki love

Leave a Reply